After a few weeks on a diet of raw food you will start to see a definite improvement in your pets health. the list of benefits is endless!`
If you are introducing your dog to raw food you must do it gradually
- No more allergies, this is due to cereals and preservatives in kibble.
- Smaller, less smelly poops
- The meat/bone is broken down by the acid in the cats & dogs stomachs much easier than kibble which means to less waste.
- They enjoy their food and look forward to meal times with excitement.
- They have a healthier stronger immune system so have more resistance to disease and ill health.
- Their coats are shinier
- No tooth decay, they will have healthy gums & sweet breath and as there is no bacteria swallowed with every gulp of saliva, it leads to a reduced chance of heart, kidney and liver disease.
- More energy with better muscle tone
- Easier to keep to the weight they should be with measured portions
- Ultimately less vet visits